1. Beautifully designed branding for a pillow and candle company by a Polish creative studio - Olle.
2. My new favourite artist: J.A.W. Cooper.
3. Really inspiring talk by Ben Chestnut (co-founder of MailChimp) about doing what you love.
4. Did you know that Mad Men is over? To delay this sad moment I went to see the Mac Conner: A New York Life exhibition. The illustrator is described as an original Mad Man. You can see a short interview with the artist here. (the exhibition is open till 28th June in House Of Illustration, London)
5. So you want to be a freelancer? A few advice from an illustrator Ben Tallon who has just published a book called Champagne and Wax Crayons.
Labels: Ben Chestnut, Ben Tallon, Champagne and Wax Crayons, favourites, J.A.W. Cooper, Mac Conner, Mad Men, MailChimp, Olle Studio