1. This month I visited Saatchi Gallery to see Hermes Wanderland exhibition. It is honestly one of the best exhibitions I've seen in a while! You don't have to be interested in fashion to appreciate this amazing show! Be quick, it lasts only until May 2.
2. An interview with talented polish illustrator - Anna Halarewicz. I definitely have to remember what she says about creating: if you want to achieve something, you have work on it really hard. (PL)
3. 75 hours of creating an illustration by Guillaume Cornet in a short 2 minutes video.
4. Five Habits of Creative People
5. I recommend watching a documentary called 'Finding Vivian Maier' about a photographer named Vivian Maier whose work was discovered after her death. Taking photos was her genuine pleasure and she hasn't even showed her photos to anyone.
Labels: Anna Halarewicz, april, creative, favourites, Guillaume Cornet, Hermes, links, Saatchi Gallery, Vivianne Meyer, Wanderland