Favourites #8




1. An interview with Pippa McManus -the illustrator talks about her beginnings, about fashion and her plans for the future. Love her work!

2. Disney animators study their reflections in the mirror to draw their characters right

3. 1 page at a time by Adam J. Kurtz - I recently bought this 'book/journal/sketchbook/diary/calendar/whatever you make of it'. I usually struggle when I want to draw in my sketchbook everyday and I forget to do it or don't have any good idea, this book is a perfect way to create every single day in a relaxed way.

4. I'm in love with Rifle Paper CO.! It's a stationery brand with the most beautifully illustrated notebooks, calendars, cards etc. I think I need all these products in my life...

5. I was lucky enough to get 100 Illustrators book for Christmas. Amazing 2 volume Taschen album is just a perfect inspiration.


Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Behance! 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,