Delicious links #3


 illustration by Kelly Thompson

Here are the links I loved in March:

1. A beautiful campaign made by Kelly Thompson for a new Escada's fragrance. You can see the whole process of creating this project (it took 2 years!) CLICK

2. I love Agnes Cecile's works. Her videos are so inspiring, you must see this! CLICK

3. I'm in the middle of designing projects for my packaging classes. I'm still searching for inspiration 1.CLICK 2.CLICK

4. The movie about Diana Vreeland - a fashion editor at Harper's Bazaar. So incredibly inspiring woman! CLICK

5. Masters of Fashion Illustration David Downton - I've had this book for a while but just recently I've started to discover this masterpiece all over again. It is full of beautiful illustrations (not only focused on fashion). I recommend the book for sure! CLICK

Labels: , , ,