Delicious links #1

And third new series this week (yes, I know, I'm crazy): delicious links! Once a month I'm going to show you links which caught my attention. Here we go:

1. An adorable glass sculpture

2. Art revenge: portraits of artists made by artists. This motivated me to start the series: Inspiration

3. I'm in love with Caroline Andrieu's illustration of Vivienne Westwood Red Label's models from London Fashion Week 2014. That reminds me to start working on my illustrations from ongoing fashion weeks...

4. An interesting article about a comeback of fashion illustrations in magazines

5. My boyfriend's just started a blog about user experience. Maybe some of you are intrested in this subject, unfortunately it's written in Polish.

I'm curious what caught your attention this week. Let me know in the comments below :)

Have a nice week!

Labels: , , , ,